Sunday, February 23, 2014

Basket Detail ***UPDATE***

Earlier I posted a picture of my plain brown weaved basket that I had added some detail to. I was not pleased  with the outcome. I felt like it still needed some more detail to balance out the basket. All I had to do was bring out the brush and some acrylic paint. I didn't really have a plan, I just kept painting until I felt like it was complete.

                        My 1st Attempt 

                My 2nd Attempt 
I'm much happier with the outcome. I didn't tape because the weaves had intents that I used as my guides. Again, I just used acrylic paint and a brush. And as you see I use the basket for my boys' basketballs, footballs, etc. And the basket sits under a table in my living room, so I am using it as storage but still doesn't compromise style.


No comments:

Post a Comment